Monday, April 20, 2009

Retirement...Uh!

This past week Herbie had the workweek off. Every morning while I was still in bed with him when I'd start to get up, he would grab me, hold me for just a bit, smell my hair, and then kiss my cheek and let me go get ready for the day. It was the most loving and wonderful feeling a girl could ask for. I would wake up feeling warm, loved, and know my day would be all right knowing I could come home to him.
I hope our retirement is just the same love hold as it is now. I don't want to rush life by any means, but I can't wait to spend time just with Herbie, have no worries, and relax.


Here's to a great retirement and a vacation together soon, my love!
Here's to bloggers, that they find a love that is as true as the butterflies in your tummy.

~Margarit~

No comments: