Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ache

Sometimes I ache to be with my DH.

We've been together for a total of 3 years, married for 1. I get up with him every weekday morning between 430-515 a.m. Fix him his breakfast,lunch, and fill his lunch cooler up with water, Gatorade, juices, and soda. I put special treats in there I know he like such as black licorice, cream soda, snicker bars, and picture or letters from me. Then when it's all done we watch the weather together standing in the kitchen. Finally there's that moment, the moment when it's time for him to leave, the moment where I sometimes start to ache.

I've always had this aching feeling with him. The feeling as he gives me that big hug and kiss before he leaves of "I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO!" You'd think after 3 years of being together and doing the same routine that that would have passed by now. That I'd be so over it. That I'd be ready for him to leave and OK knowing he'd be out there trucking it up. But I'm not! I just want to hug him some more, give him more kisses, and tell him to call in and well watch TV or read books to each other all day in bed snuggling. (We've never done that really, so how do I even know I'd like it?) But I know as well as I'm saying it that he can't and really neither can I. We have to work. One day though this work will be done and the aches will go away and we can be together, riding off into the sunsets of Siesta Key.

xoxoxoxoxoxo Have a great day! Be careful! I love you!xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: