Monday, June 25, 2007

I need a name



I've been getting very creative with left-overs. Making sure to use them to my best ability. Also, I'm currently in the thought process of writing 2 books. 1. a cook book and the other... well I can't tell you or I'd have to sick ANNIE on you.

After making mom Pumpkin bread for her trip I had left over pumpkin. I was trying to figure out what to do with it so I decide to use up so Phyllo dough and make the best of it. This creation has the following.

Pure pumpkin
cinnamon
clove
nutmeg
brown sugar
pumpkin pie spice
chocolate chip morsels

Wrapped in Phyllo dough, cooked at 375* for 12 minutes on each side. Pulled out sprinkled with powder sugar and a toss of chocolate chip morsels.
The taste of the choclate and pumpkin is different. A little spicy and a sweetness. As you cut into the delicious triangle pumpkins a sweet ozzyness of chocolate drizzles out almost each cut. The first bite gives you that Hun I don't know feeling but then it's irrestible and you have to go in for a second taste. What are those flavors you ask yourself, and before you know it the triangle is gone and saddness is forced upon you with hopes there is just one more in the kitchen to try out.

I've decide : If you'd like one no Problem! NAME IT. The winner will get full measurement or if I know you I'll make it for you when you visit or when I'm asked over.
Thinking Pumpkins!

No comments: