Monday, November 24, 2008

3 weeks of disappointment

At week 5 I was planning on taking pictures of my new sleek self. Whereas I hadn't lost a lot of weight I had toned and reduced in inches. Vacation came and has gone and it's taken me 3 weeks to get back in the grove. I've vacationed, worked earlier hours, took weekends off, stopped meal planning (or what plans we had include high cals), haven't drank water, the weather's went to COLD making comfort food a must, and finally I just gave up. I don't want to put in the time for me. As a result... UGH!!!

Check out what 3 weeks of no work-outs, no balanced meals, and no water can give you...


The Beginning W/out the goods

Bust 37 1/4 36 1/2
Belly Button 37 36 1/4
Waist 39 39
Hips 42 1/2 42 1/2
Thighs 21 1/2 22
Calf 16 1/4 16 1/2
Arms 13 1/4 13


I know this is thanksgiving week, but I'm going to try try try to get my weight down to at least the original beginning weight of 166 vs the 169 I"m faced with today.



I don't want to look like the Michelin Man eating the oreo's any more.


(thank you Michelin Man for being there for us and for the cute pictures you provide on a not so cute feeling I have.) http://www.michelinman.com/

No comments: