Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One day of temptation rejected

(tĕmp-tā́shən) - 2 definitions - The American Heritage® Dictionary

temptation (n.) The act of tempting or the condition of being tempted.
temptation (n.) Something tempting or enticing.


Yesterday was hard. I tried to get in all my water, managing getting in 2 1/2 in stead of the 3 needed.

I also tried to eat healthy... Breakfast: oats w/ cranberries, strawberry bannana yogurt w/ granola. Lunch:Beef Veggie soup, grilled cheese (this was bad) Snack: (Temptation came in; cheesecake, cookie, small rescee cup) I chose the recee cup. Dinner: Chicken, mashed potato, carrots, salad, 1 glass red wine (this helps belly fat).

Temptation is a dirty word, yet is so good. And I was / we all are faced with it daily, especially in my work atmostphere of food and fun.
I rejected these tempting items... Cheesecake (Cheesecake factory too), Cookies, second helping of mashed potatos, starbucks coffee, more cookies, a coke with my lunch. As a result of this temptation, this enticment the scales compliment me with 1lb off. (168)

Off to work out and striving to stay focused.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ballet shoes
and pointe shoes, prevent dance injuries, get The Perfect Pointe Book, The Ballet Bible, and Deborah Vogel's products on injury prevention and functional anatomy. Dianne M. Buxton trained at The National Ballet School of Canada, The Martha Graham School of Contemporary Dance and Toronto Dance Theater.